The notices below apply to California residents and are in addition to the rights outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Notice of Right to Opt Out
If you are a California resident, to the extent that we sell your personal information to third parties, you have the right to opt-out of such sale. For example, you have the right to opt out if we receive valuable consideration for the disclosure of your personal information to a third party. However, you do not have the right to opt out if such disclosure is required to provide you with services you purchased from us. You can exercise your opt-out right at any time using the form below. Alternatively, you may contact us using the toll free phone number or ‘contact us’ link located on the homepage for the products or services you receive from us. If you are using an authorized agent, please note that you will be required to verify your identity and provide written confirmation that you have authorized the agent to make a request on your behalf.
If you’d like more information on our privacy practices, please review our full Privacy Notice.
Please note that this opt out right is currently available to California residents only. If you are not a California resident and have questions about how we use your data, please review our full Privacy Notice.
Notice at Collection
We collect personal information from you in the categories listed below in connection with the Services. We also disclose personal information in these categories for a business purpose as further discussed in our Privacy Notice.
- Identifiers, such as your name, Internet Protocol address, email address, and other similar identifiers.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number.
- Commercial information, such as your transaction history.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as session logs, browser type and version, type of device you use, operating system version, device identifier and geographic location.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics and behavior.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records; or
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
Other disclosures about your personal information
Our Privacy Notice covers additional disclosures about your personal information that the CCPA requires we provide to you. Please review our Privacy Notice to learn more about the sources from which we collect your personal information, the business or commercial purposes for which we collect your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
If you’d like to review the rights available as a Californian, please review the description of your rights contained in our Privacy Notice. If you’d like to opt-out of the sale of personal information under the CCPA, please click here: Do Not Sell My Info.
If you’d prefer a hard copy of this Notice or to access it as a PDF, this site permits you to print it to PDF or to a printer.